Afmetic Concealer Palette
Afmetic Concealer palette rid the skin of unwanted dark spots and redness, creating an undetectable creamy base that camouflages under eye makeup. The palette includes five colors correcting concealer shades, all made up of rich, bendable pigments.
The color chart for Afmetic Concealer Palette
- Orange: To Cover the dark areas under the eyes around the mouth and cover the pigmentation
- Purple: For dull yellow skin that adds brighten to the dullness and counteracts sallow undertones
- Green: To Neutralize the redness and hide blemishes and blotchiness ideal to cover the red pimple irritations
- Nude Brown: To correct and cover the sun spots and freckles
- Beige: It disguise dark circles on light to medium skin tone brighten under the eyes concealer, and can use under the lightest concealer
How to use the Concealer palette
Apply Corrector Concealer to areas of discoloration under the eye using the Concealer Blending Brush, getting as close to the lash line and innermost corner as possible. Gently blend with finger and layer concealer on top, add Afmetic Press powder to set the concealer for long-lasting wear.